The International Relations, Partnerships and Prospects (IRPP) Office, in collaboration with the Human Resources Development Centre (HRDC) of the University of Lagos, is leveraging on over half a century experience of the University in higher education and external relationships, by organizing a training workshop to highlight the critical role that International Relations Offices have to play in the internationalization of Nigerian Universities and Institutions. The 2-day event is scheduled to hold from
Tuesday, November 22to Wednesday, November 23, 2016
- Running a successful International Office including analysis of many of the opportunities and challenges that an Institution may face.
- Harnessing New technologies and Approaches for Maximum International Engagement and Networking among Universities and Higher Institutions
- Learning New trends, Issues and Challenges in Managing International Collaborations
- Developing Effective Strategies for Universities/Higher Institutions’ International Offices
- Knowing the best Strategies for International Students Recruitment and Administration
i.Vice-Chancellors of Universities
ii.Provosts / Rectors of Colleges and Polytechnics
iii.Registrars of higher institutions
iv.Directors of International Relations and Partnerships
v.Deans of Faculties/Schools and Heads of relevant Departments
vi.Other interested parties in International Relations and Partnerships
TIME: 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. daily
VENUE: Human Resources Development Centre, University of Lagos
FEE: N100,000 per participant
CERTIFICATE: Certificates will be awarded to participants who attend all the modules and fulfill the requirements of the workshop.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
·Applicants are expected to visit the university website www.unilag.edu.ng
·Click ‘Unilag payment portal’ under Staff login and click ‘Others’
·Select HRDC ‘Short-term training programmes’ under ‘payment item’
·Generate the Remita code. The code is to be used for payment at any commercial bank.
·After payment return to the portal http://hrdc.unilag.edu.ng to fill the application form and submit online.
·Completed application forms should be produced in print and brought along to the workshop.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT:
Deputy Registrar, HRDC, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos.
Tel: 0805 8330206, 0803 2110264
Administrative Secretary, Office of International Relations
Partnerships and Prospects, University of Lagos.
Tel: 08023340088, 08077701677
Dr. (Mrs.) Taiwo F. Ipaiye, FNIM
Registrar and Secretary to Council